Click here for New Employee requests, or to request access changes for existing employees.

Categories (3)

Password Resets

For VCC employee and alumni accounts.

File/Folder Access

Need access to J: drive, or a folder on another shared drive? Select this service to get help.

Generic Accounts

If you work with students in a computer lab, you might need some generic accounts. Select this service to get help.

Services (1)

New Employee Setup Request

Replaces the previous paper TARF. Be sure you have the new employee's Banner ID before proceeding.